Pregnant after a Loss

First u/s... whew!

First u/s was this afternoon and we saw a hb!  According to u/s I'm measuring about a week behind what my LMP was (I figured that much because I felt I ovulated late and got my BFP late) so I'm at about 6 weeks instead of 7.  Did not get a specific hb count but the OB said that it looks to be at least 100 bpm.  She said as long as it's at least 100 by 7 weeks, then it should be ok.  One more little milestone down! 

I go in for some more bw on Monday so that they can test my progesterone level and then in three weeks I'll have another u/s so that we can date it. 

GL to all the others who are still waiting to get their first u/s! 

Re: First u/s... whew!

• Great news! congrats!!

9 angels in heaven-3 in my arms and 1 in the NICU                                                                                                                                    
    Mono/di twin girls: Josephine born to heaven and Evangeline born Earthside at 25w

• Congrats!! That's so exciting!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Awesome!!! Congrats!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker *************************************************************************************** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats! That's the same way I'm looking at it- one milestone at a time :) Next up, 2nd appt. on Thursday!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • congrats on a great appt! It's like we can breathe a little easier now!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congratulations! We have our first u/s next Friday and I'm so nervous! Hope our results are just like yours!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"