Infertility

preseed vs. preconceive plus??

so the only thing i could find in one of three pharmacies was Preconceive Plus. the closest store that sells Preseed is over an hour away and i figured it's the same thing so why not give it a whirl? it says it's PH-balanced and is reccommended for TTC and won't harm sperm motility. i saw conflicting things online so i wanted to ask you girls' opinions on it.

any thoughts? has anyone used it or heard anything  about this brand - good or bad??

i also picked up tussin expectorant and cleablue digitals. so we'll see how it all goes. thanks in advance!!!!!!

Re: preseed vs. preconceive plus??

• I've never used preseed (haven't found it nearby).  We've been using the Preconceive Plus (and the Guaifenesin) for months without any luck.

Hopefully you have better luck than I did!

• I've used both and i like preseed better. I would order preseed online for next cycle. GL!!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • my RE says the only lube that's actually scientifically proven to be safe for TTC is astroglide. He says despite the hype, there's never been a published study about preseed.
    Dx: MFI, DOR, 9 Fibroids and homozygous MTHFR

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"Smudge's Story - How to Grow a Dandelion" will return soon!
    The Dandelion Archive
    "If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn."

We're Finally Three Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • My RE said preseed was safe. I found it online it wasn't expensive and they send you the cheapie pg tests which is nice b/c we all know we go through millions! Preseed was easy to use and seemed to help some! GL!
  • Oh but I wanted to tell you some people I know who have used it said they got yeast infections or UTIs while using it, but who knows maybe they would have gotten that anyways! I know 4 people that the cycle they used it they got pg! GL!
  • thanks a bunch girls! i am wary about using it cause my hoo-ha is really sensitive...i used to get yeast infections from bubble baths and certain soaps. hmmmm...maybe i'll start with the tussin and see how it goes and keep the preconceive as a backup if the tussin doesn't help my natural mucus.

GL to you all too!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"