rockland cottage JCP furniture — The Bump
Nurseries and Baby Gear

rockland cottage JCP furniture

has anyone purchased the rockland brand from JCP?  i really like the cottage style, but baby bargains gave the JCP label stuff a C. 

Re: rockland cottage JCP furniture

• I have the Rockland Hartford and really like it.  It's very sturdy and seems well made.  The reviews were good on their site, too.
  • We purchased the Rockland Hartford and returned it.   The crib seemed to be good quality but the dresser seemed very cheap to me.   The drawers were pressed particle board on the bottom and seemed like a toddler could destroy them.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I think a lot of the low grade had to do with customer service. so far we've had good customer service.
  • imageJCM083009:
    I have the Rockland Hartford and really like it.  It's very sturdy and seems well made.  The reviews were good on their site, too.
    We also got the Hartford curved back crib. I saw your comments on here as well as the comments on JCP. We haven't opened it yet. we plan on getting a different dresser from JCP Rockland though. I think it might have been the Cottage dreser - can't remember.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards