TTC After a Loss

Anyone play "Chopped" at home?

I looove the "Chopped" show on Food Network!  I think I'm going to ask DH to let me "play" here at home.  He will be allowed to pick three things from our kitchen that I have to include in an appetizer and entree...Don't think we'll try the dessert yet though.  But sounds fun right?

Re: Anyone play "Chopped" at home?

• I've never seen it, but that does sound fun!  I love the food network. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That's a great show! I am amazed at what those people can come up with! You have to let us know what ingredients you get and what you come up with!
  • Loading the player...
  • That would be fun. Although I'd be tempted to go look up recipes on the internet. I like that show.

• ooh ! let us know how it goes!! :) I can easily watch the food network for hours on end ....it's clogging up the DVR....:)

how fun !

• That would be so much fun! My friends and I have played "Iron Chef" before, but we'll have to give "Chopped" a try, too. Let us all know how it goes.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Loss #1 (missed miscarriage) 14 weeks Loss #2 (missed miscarriage) 10 weeks Loss #3 (chemical pregnancy) Loss #4 (chemical pregnancy) Loss #5 (chemical pregnancy)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"