TTC After a Loss

Wanted to Introduce myself early

Hi girls. I wanted to introduce myself a little early, as I will be here posting regularly soon. I just had my 1st M/C with my 2nd pregnancy yesterday along with a D&C late yesterday afternoon. Of course we cannon start TTC until mid September- But I wanted to say "hi" and get to know you wonderful strong women.

So for now I guess ill be a lurker, and learn and read. Thank you for letting me introduce myself.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Wanted to Introduce myself early

• Hi there.  I'm so sorry for your loss, but you are welcome to join us.  Many of us aren't actively TTC yet.  In fact we sometimes have a Ladies in Waiting check-in.  I hope that your stay here is short and sweet.

P.S.  How far along were you?

• NM, saw your siggy
  • Loading the player...
  • I am sure you now recognize my siggy. (I can't seem to get myself off the P/L board.) But I thought I would say HI! over here too. ::waves hi:: and welcome to our craziness.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I'm sorry to hear about your loss, but welcome to the board.  It's a great group of ladies here.  Don't feel like you need to only be a lurker until September... there are ladies here from all different parts of the TTCAL process.

• Thanks girls! Its just so crazy how fast everything is happening. My husband and I got married only last saturday (june 20th) and during what was supposed to be the happiest week of our lives turned out to be a week of walking on egg shells. Well here we are- a couple with a beautiful daughter, an angel baby in heaven, and waiting and aniticipating our "ok" from the dr. to go at it again. Unfortunately we have a little ways to go before that "ok" gets to us.
  • Welcome to the boards, and please feel free to stick around!
  • welcome to the board... don't feel you need to be a lurker... we are very happy to have you, however, so terribly sorry for your loss :(
  • I agree, there is no need to wait here until September, or until you're given the "OK" to TTC again.  The ladies here are great, give great support, and will be here to help you through the whole process.

Sorry for your loss, and sorry that you have to be here.  But if here is where you end up, it's a pretty great place to be.

• I'm so sorry for your loss. TTCAL is a supportive place. I hope your stay is short and sweet.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"