Success after IF
Options

Anyone else deal with bladder infection?

Dr. just called and said I tested positive for a bladder infection. I don't even have any symptoms or feel like I am going to the bathroom that often. Just wondering if anyone else has dealt with this. Thanks.
imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Anyone else deal with bladder infection?

• Options
    Yep, it landed me in triage for 5 hours with bloody urine and contractions.  I didn't feel a thing either. Drink your water and take those antibiotics religiously.  :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I had 2 while I was pregnant and also ended up in triage with contractions.  Not something to mess with.  Take the antibiotics and it will clear right up!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Raises hand.  I had so much blood in my urine that it looked like fruit juice.  I was having lots of braxton hicks too.  Not enough to go to L&D, but enough for me to call and ask to be seen in the office asap.

took the advice of others and drank lots of h2o and took the meds.  I was not having any other symptoms, but was so glad I nipped it in the bud.

Feel better

• Options
    Thanks ladies. I just find it strange that it took a whole week for them to call and tell me I had a bladder infection and get me on antibiotics. I would think they would've called that day or at least the next day. I have no pain or blood in urine so I guess that's good. I'll take my meds and hopefully won't have to deal with this again!
    imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"