Pregnant after 35
Options

34 Week Belly PIP

I'm officially big?per my friends and coworkers.  This pic was taken on Saturday night after dinner with my friend Renee, who came out to NJ from Long Island (way out East... a long haul for her).

And I'm planning on wearing that dress home from the hospital. I figure it will work with a nursing tank underneath. 

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!

Re: 34 Week Belly PIP

• Options

What a great color dress!  You look so very happy - not too much longer now. 

DH & I used to live in Medford, LI and my brother lives in Cherry Hill - that was such a nightmare drive any time we tried to get together!!!

• Options
    You find the greatest dresses!
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You look great!  Cute dress, great color for you!
  • Options
    Thanks!  The dress was from Motherhood Maternity. Looked like nothing on the hanger but was cute on.

• Options

You look gorgeous!  You have such a great sense of style Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I think you look great!  I do like that color a lot.
    Justin Thomas joined us on 8.4.07
    Tyler Anthony arrived on 9.21.09
    imageimage
    imageimage
    The Chronicles of Justin and Tyler
  • Options
    Adorable! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I love that color on you! That is a great picture. You always look so happy :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    steverstever member
    Awwww... You look beautiful girl! And way to be ambitious with your going home attire. I'm only sticking with the yoga pants and vaguely fancy shirt.
  • Options
    You look great, Robyn!
  • Options

imagestever:
    Awwww... You look beautiful girl! And way to be ambitious with your going home attire. I'm only sticking with the yoga pants and vaguely fancy shirt.

I wasn't thinking that was ambitious. I was thinking it was loose and that I could wear granny panties with those huge pads and the dress would hide it. LOL.

And thanks everyone for the compliments. Feeling like a beached whale lately. Somewhat. Or like I swallowed a basketball.

• Options

Robin - You look great!  

I never mentioned that I am from Southern NJ (Cape May, actually).  I don't know where the Black Horse Pub & Tavern is, but I know where the Black Horse Pike is!  LOL.  We're neighbors!

PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

If you're in Cape May, we're not quite neighbors.  I live in Basking Ridge and the Black Horse Pub & Tavern is in Mendham, NJ (in Morris County). So I'm more Northern NJ.

We ate at the pub?less expensive. :)

• Options
    you look great, Robyn!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"