Northern California Babies
Options

Cut and then print or...

...print and then cut?

I decided to get crafty and make A's bday invites.  Like I need one more thing to do before me vacay... but they are gonna be cuuute!

It's my first crafty adventure... I am printing out text on a 5 x 5 square- should I cut the paper to 5 x 10 and then print the 2 squares and only cut once more to separate them or should I print it on the 8.5 x 11 and THEN cut once it's printed? 

I think print on the big one to avoid going crooked?   It's vellum if that makes a difference.

Damn I feeling crafty!

The Boy Wonder 8/23/06 & The Famous Baby 6/1/10
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Cut and then print or...

• Options
    I always print and then cut. So I would print on 8.5 x 11 and then cut.
  • Options
    I agree. Print, then cut. There's less of a chance of them getting jammed or turned if they're the normal paper size. Good luck!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I also say print and then cut.  But that is b/c I always have issues w/ things I print on strange sized- paper.... never seems to turn out quite right (like wrong size or not centered.
  • Options

Print and then cut.

And make sure the ink is really dry before cutting or stacking them up! Vellum can take some time to dry!

• Options
    imageNotJustAnAuntie:

Print and then cut.

And make sure the ink is really dry before cutting or stacking them up! Vellum can take some time to dry!

Took the words out of my mouth.  In fact some inkjets never dry. :(
    Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
    imageimage
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"