Pregnant after a Loss

Update & WTF Vent Re: U/S

• Had some brown spotting last week. 
  • Had 2 blood tests and my numbers doubled = good sign. 
  • Brown spotting turned to red and turned heavy. 
  • Ultrasound today was supposed to confirm if it?s a viable pregnancy.  Doctors claim they couldn?t see anything, so I?m scheduled for more blood work tomorrow. 

Excuse my French but WTF?! With the three doctors in my practice and all the technology available, why can?t anyone tell me if I?m still pregnant or not? GRRR! Maybe it's the hormones talking but does this make sense to anyone? Angry

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker M/C #1 - BFP 12/28/2008. Confirmed m/c at 6wks - blighted ovum on 1/9/2009. M/C #2 - BFP 6/16/2009. Confirmed m/c at 7wks - blighted ovum on 7/1/2009.

Re: Update & WTF Vent Re: U/S

• I'm so sorry you're in limbo, I hope you get some answers soon.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • KK2004KK2004 member
    Thanks.  It's so frustrating I want to scream.  I hope they're able to give me the numbers before the end of business tomorrow so I won't have to go through another restless night.  This has been a week and a half of pure torture, not knowing. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker M/C #1 - BFP 12/28/2008. Confirmed m/c at 6wks - blighted ovum on 1/9/2009. M/C #2 - BFP 6/16/2009. Confirmed m/c at 7wks - blighted ovum on 7/1/2009.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry hun. I hope you get some anwers soon.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm sorry for all of your stress. I will be praying for a sticky baby for you!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"