Washington Babies

update on job stuff

So, the phone interview I had a couple weeks ago, they want to do another phone interview with a different person.  It's kind of odd, but it does save me from having to take time off work if they aren't going to be interested anyway.  The phone interview this time is going to be with the hiring manager.  That is supposed to get set up for tomorrow or Thursday afternoon.

The phone interview that I had yesterday, well, turns out she did mean 5pm Pacific time, not 10am (she had said 5pm GMT).  So, I sent her a confirmation email in the morning and thank goodness I did.  The conversation went well, I think, and she is going to try to set up an interview for me on Thursday morning with the hiring manager.

Continue with the thoughts, prayers and well wishes...it looks like they are working.

T-man (07/27/05, 2:52pm, 10 lbs, 2 oz, 22") My Blog
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
TTC #2 for a million years: SA normal, CD 23 bloodwork shows nothing amiss, ovulation detected. Next step: ? maybe CD3 bloodwork to check eggs? All out of pocket, so limited IF tests/treatments.

Re: update on job stuff

• Awesome!  Good luck!

That GMT thing really throws me for a loop.  Did she not know it meant Greenwich Mean Time or was it just a typo?  Weird. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Sending you good vibes!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagebaby_austin7/25:

Continue with the thoughts, prayers and well wishes...it looks like they are working.

You got it!

• sounds like it's moving in the right direction!  good luck, fingers crossed :)
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • That's great, here's hoping it continues to go your way! Good thing you sent that confirmation email, that is so weird about the GMT thing.
    Photo by J. Shelton Photography
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageMy Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"