Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Update....back from OB..Good and Bad

I am back from my appt.  All is great. babies are moving like crazy and both HB's are wonderful.  I received the free stuff but times 2!  So I have a ton of free samples etc along with 2 diaper bags and changing pads, double the formula etc...I looked like I hit the mother load walking out of there!

I have scheduled appts now for the next month and a half and we go weekly now!

Bad news is I have to see a cardiologists next week.  I told her about some rapid heartbeat and flush feeling that comes around whenever and where ever with a heavy chest feeling and hard to breath.  Because it happens so often and more often then not even when not doign anything (like right now sitting here typing) she wants me checked out.  It could be nothing but if it is something we need to know. BOO!

But all else is well.  I can not believe I am weekly with NST's and all!  WOW! This is flying by!

Re: Update....back from OB..Good and Bad

• Options
    KK2004KK2004 member

I'm very glad that your appointment went well and you got all that free stuff, woot!

Try not to stress about the cardiologist appointment.  It's good that your doctor is taking precautions and having you checked out.  It's best for you and your babies.  GL and let us know!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker M/C #1 - BFP 12/28/2008. Confirmed m/c at 6wks - blighted ovum on 1/9/2009. M/C #2 - BFP 6/16/2009. Confirmed m/c at 7wks - blighted ovum on 7/1/2009.
  • Options
    Glad to hear everything went well!  I am sure the cardiologist appt will be great, it is good that they are looking into it just to be safe! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yay for a great appt!!!!

I'm glad your doc is sending you as a precaution.  I hope everyhting is ok!!

• Options
    I'm glad you had a good appointment.  Good luck with the cardiologist!
  • Options
    glad your appt went well.  I get that sensation every now and then too.  hope everything is okay.
  • Options

Haha, yay for healthy babies and free stuff!!

That stinks about the cardiologist, though.  I hope everything goes well for you!!  Did your doctor speculate about what was the matter?

• Options
    Time sure does fly!  You are almost there !  Hooray for a great u/s. Sounds like you scored with the freebies!
  • Options
    I'm glad to hear that your appt went well, I know that heart flutters etc. are a normal pregnancy symptom & you probably have it worse with two of them in there. Your dr probably just wants you to get checked out to be on the safe side so try not to worry too much. I'll be thinking of you.
  • Options
    Sorry about the cardiologist, but hopefully everything's just fine. Sounds like you had a fun appt, though! That's great :)
  • Options
    Awwww..your baby girls will be here before you know it! Glad you are getting good care!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"