Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

I need to vent......

I'm so freaking pissed off at my body. I'm not sure why in the world I'm having to go through all this crap. First, I wait 70 days for AF to show after my D&C. Now that she finally came, she wont leave! I'm on CD 8 and she's heavy and heavy could be. I usually just have a 5 day af so this would not be considered a normal cycle.

My OB told me that I could try again in August if I had a normal cycle in June and July. Since this isn't a normal cycle it pushes me back one more month. Ugh. Life is just not fair at times.

Sometimes I wonder if we should just give up on this whole baby thing for a while. I've taken just about all I can take in 6 months. Heck I don't even know if I want to do the RPL testing in a few weeks. I just feel like I've hit a brick wall and I can't take it any more.

Why do I have to go through this when I know so many ladies who have babies with out any problems. It's just not right.

Ugh. OKay Vent Over.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I need to vent......

• Options
    ::HUGS:: I don't know what else to say, but I am sorry you are having to deal with this. ::HUGS:: again.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    silly ???- Did you BD at all while waiting for AF to show??? I have a reason behind this ??
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know what you mean. (((((HUGS)))))
  • Options

imagecandlcrazee:
    silly ???- Did you BD at all while waiting for AF to show??? I have a reason behind this ??

Yeah quite a bit. After my D&C follow up DH and I got back at it.

We BD about 4-5 time a week.

• Options
    I've always been pretty regular so I can't even begin to imagine your fustration.  I'm so sorry, I hope things start looking up for you soon. 
    Marie, wife to Ron, mom to DS
  • Options
    Ugh, I'm sorry.  I totally relate to the frustration with your body not being back to normal after so long.  If it helps there are a bunch of ladies whose first AF post D&C was heavy and long (because I was looking for people whose AF was just spotting since I was desperately trying to count my spotting as AF), so this might be "normal" for what you're going through, though I know you're anxous to be back to normal for you.  Hopefully she leaves your house soon!
  • Options

I'm sorry to hear this . . . vent away.  That's why we're here, right?  Still waiting for AF at my house.  It's been 4 weeks, and still no sign.  I can't even imagine how frustrated you were at waiting until 10 weeks post procedure. 

As far as waiting to have another baby, I don't know what to say.  It may be the right things for your guys now, but it kind of sounds like something said out of frustration.  But if you need a break for a few months, what is so terrible about that?  You are still so young and have time to take a break if you need one.  We are struggling with that same issue.  One minute, we should TTA until we get ourselves together and another minute I want to TTC again. 

Hope you're feeling better soon!

• Options
    uagirluagirl member
    I'm so sorry AF is being a b!tch to you.  I hope things regulate ASAP.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker

m/c 05/2009
    DD born 8/9/10
    TTC #2 since 8/2012
    CP 12/2012
    dx MFI 10/2013
    Surprise BFP 11/6/2013  EDD 7/19/2014
    Beta #1 15 dpo HCG 355 Prog 30.9
    Beta #2 22 dpo HCG 8147 Prog 18.8
    Beta #3 29 dpo HCG 44580 Prog 29.8

• Options

i think this vent is something that so many of us can relate to. i know i have been on this crazy rollercoaster of bodily changes. my doctors keep saying "oh, you're fine this is normal" and right when i begin to feel fine/normal, *BAM* something else happens that makes me doubt whether i'll ever be normal again. even when it comes to getting it on with hubby (what does BD mean?) i'm scared-- scared it will hurt, scared i'll get an infection, scared i'll get pregnant, scared i'll NEVER get pregnant.

all i can say to you is what i can say to myself-- see how it goes tomorrow. see how it goes next week, next month. see how you're body is physically, and where your head's at mentally. you can't predict the future, you can only try and prepare for it.

• Options
    Sorry girly, hang in there!! Just take it one day at a time. I can totally relate to your frustrations!!
  • Options
    megjr8megjr8 member
    I m/c naturally but my first AF went on forever & I passed lots of clots (and I never pass any). It was totally out of the norm for my regular period. The dr. said my first one might be strange but shouldn't be the next time, which just started yesterday actually.
    In memory of precious Julia, sweet baby James, and now Timmy who fought so hard.

Natural miscarriage - April 2009 ~ We love you, 'Blueberry'
    Lydia, born July 12, 2010
    Labor buddy to Kelly0615
  • Options

I'm sorry you're going through this.  I know how you feel.  After 2 m/c in less than a year, I am just plain scared.  I briefly thought about giving up on TTC again but DH says we cannot give up. 

Our horrible next door neighbor who lives there rent free because her grandfather owns the house is pregnant with her second just got her car towed for failure to pay parking tickets and she is brining another life into this world.  Ugh!

Hoping things get better for you. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"