Two Under 2
Options

What did you buy for #2?

I know it's early for me but thinking ahead about what we'll need to buy for #2.  I'm guessing another crib, double stroller and clothes if the baby is different sex than DC #1.  TIA
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What did you buy for #2?

• Options

so far, furniture (going convertible crib route so we needed all new furniture for new nursery), sheets and decor. We'll also probably be getting a double stroller and possibly a new swing. DD used hers so much that it's loud and clicky now..

We lucked out w/ #2 also being a girl and similar seasons, so we're good to go on clothes for a little while at least.

CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • Options
    We are moving DD to toddler bed. ?So since the baby is a different sex getting new sheets,decor ?clothes and double stroller. ?Good luck.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Baby is a different sex, so we bought new furniture/bedding/decor, a changing pad w cover and a double stroller.  We received TONS of boy clothes as gifts so we didn't really have to buy much there, but I had to go out and buy new bibs (DDs were pink, and gross anyway) and socks to match the outfits.  And lots and lots of diapers, of course!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

We're taking a "wait and see" approach as far as double strollers, etc.  I want to see what our needs are at the time.  I know DS will change a ton over the next few months, and I just don't know what to expect.

#2 will sleep in the PNP for the first few months, and then we'll try moving DS to a big boy bed if he seems ready.  We are NOT buying a second crib, we'll work that out when we get there. 

I also think we'll move DS to a bigger carseat and put the new baby in his Roundabout, so nothing new there either.

Most of our stuff was gender-neutral-ish so we're not getting new bedding or decor or anything.  They'll be sharing a room anyway.  We're having a girl this time, so we will get her some cute clothes, obviously.  :)

• Options

We bought a double stroller and another convertible car seat and a matress. We already had 2 one for each of our car.  And the truck became the family car!  We had twins.

Other then that very little.  I had a girlfriend who had 3 boys and her sister had 2 boys - so I got all their clothes.  They only thing that sucks about that is they are different seasons - so I have to go throw and pick out what will work.

People were very helpful when we found out we were having twins.  I didn't use my daughters crib as it is now in it's toddler bed stage and felt that this was her bed and didn't want to change something else for her.

We got 2 cribs (although we are still using 1 crib for the boys).

We also borrowed a swing, 2 bouncy chairs and 2 exersaucers.

Thankfully when I am done with it all I can re-turn it - minus the cribs.

• Options
    Were not buying much.  We really don't need it.  We are buying another crib, we'll paint the room and buy clothes if it is a girl.  That's pretty much it.  We'll reuse everything because it is gender neutral.  I don't see a point of going crazy buying things for #2 like for #1.  I have a friend that did that, and it was so out of control!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"