Cincinnati Babies

yogurt question

I know some of you buy plain yogurt and add your own fruit for DCs.  What brand of plain yogurt do you like?  Do you add whole fruit (pieces) or pureed fruit?  I think I'm going to try this.  Caleb used to like yogurt but now wants nothing to do with the yobaby or the soybaby.  TIA!
Jennie Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: yogurt question

• I buy the big tub of Stonyfield Farm plain whole milk yogurt. It's pretty tasty, even on it's own.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Our pedi said there's no reason DD can't have the same yogurt we buy for ourselves (regular, not diet))...however, if I do add my own fruit - i get plain or vanilla (any brand) and add cut up fruit...blueberries, strawberries, bananas, etc.

• Loading the player...
  • There is a Greek yogurt that Kroger carries that is out of this world. It comes in a big tub and you can get it plain or honey flavored. I don't believe it's organic though. It's the best yogurt I've ever had.
  • Justin turns up his nose at baby yogurt and has for a while now.  He eats the same yogurt we eat, whether it be vanilla or fruit-flavored.  He LOVES it with cheerios mixed in.    :)
    Justin Thomas joined us on 8.4.07
    Tyler Anthony arrived on 9.21.09
    imageimage
    imageimage
    The Chronicles of Justin and Tyler
  • imageKristenBtobe:
    I buy the big tub of Stonyfield Farm plain whole milk yogurt. It's pretty tasty, even on it's own.
    Mason Louise
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageKristenBtobe:
    I buy the big tub of Stonyfield Farm plain whole milk yogurt. It's pretty tasty, even on it's own.

Ditto that.  I add in pureed fruit now, but once Macy starts eating more finger foods I'll probably just put in diced fruit.

Mason Louise
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I buy the whole milk Dannon yogurt and add diced up, or sometimes pureed fruit. 
  • we've been on yobaby for about 6 months.  i hate that it costs so much more but the others have double the sugar or they are low carb, lite varieties with artificial sugar that I don't want her to have

last week we bought the kroger brand vanilla in the big tub.  that seemed to have the least amount of sugar of all the non-baby kinds

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"