Toddlers: 24 Months+

If you have a playroom

How do you have things organized?  What do you do with "big toys?"  Anything special or unique that you have that makes things "functional" that others may not have thought of?

Re: If you have a playroom

• Stay tuned for pics of my playroom! : )
  • I am in the middle of making the playroom.  But DH is going to build open shelves that are short - maybe only 32 inches tall.  He is also going to build a window seat that will have shelving underneath it as well.  These shelves will be for the toys mostly.

I bought one of those hanging mesh toy holders (originally from IKEA - $2.50 at a consignment shop!!).  I use magazine holders for her books right now.

I bought those canvas boxes from Target to hold misc. things.

• Loading the player...
  • I have the Metro play room storage shelving system from the Container Store. I left most of the shelves open for access to the toys, but I do keep some bins up on the higher shelves that contain toys I want to monitor.

The metro shelving system has a basket that I put at the bottom that corrals loose toys...I absolutely love it!

https://www.containerstore.com/browse/Product.jhtml?searchId=21083118&itemIndex=5&CATID=13378&PRODID=10019094

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"