Missouri Babies
Options

XP: OB/GYN recs please!

I posted this on The Nest too, but thought I'd try here just in case!  

DH and I have just set a goal to move back to KC in a year and I am already thinking waaay to far in advance! But, I was wondering if you ladies could recommend your OB/GYN if you're really happy with them. We currently live in STL and I love my OB, but I'm sure I can find someone just as great in KC too. Recs are always appreciated!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: XP: OB/GYN recs please!

• Options
    Rockhill Women's Clinic is the best.  I have a friend who had both her babies there and loved it, I went there with an ovarian cyst and saw a guy doc (don't remember his name but he was nice) and since we are TTC my BFF recommended Krista H (sorry don't remember all of her last name right now) and she is a DO. My BFF is in med school and met her there and liked her alot so I'm gonna go to her.  Good luck!  I do have a great Primary Care here in KC (I usually see her for everything...but darnit she won't deliver my baby =) .  She is Melanie Smolen out of Hickman Mills Clinic (it's in the southern part of KC)! 
  • Options
    I go to Heartland Woman's Health in the Pavilion at North Kansas City Hospital.  I was really happy with how they handled my entire pregnancy.  I also thought NKCH was a great place to have a baby.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I replied to you on the nest, but I don't know if you'll check it again or not.  I saw that you mentioned Overland Park Medical Center.  I see Dr. Courtney Younglove.  Her office is in the building in front of OPMC.  She's great.  We are TTC right now and having issues and she's been great to work with.  I also like the techs there.  I have to get blood drawn once a month and they've been great to work with.  And the desk staff has been helpful also.  So far I've been pleased with everyone that I've dealth with. 
    *The only way to dream is big*
  • Options
    I see Dr.Michelle Lentell at Menorah. She is great.
  • Options
    Krista Honesey (spelling??) at Rockhill is great!!! I have not used her myself but she is my husbands friend from Residency. He is in his third year of residency as an OB/GYN so he knows a lot of them. Anyway...she is so very kind, smart, and very professional. You would l love her. I would highly recommend her. If you don't go with her.....I am using Dr. Reagan Wittek with Womens Health Associates. She delivers at Shawnee Mission and Menorah. I have also had friends use Dr. Megan Nichols.....they all love her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"