Stay at Home Moms
Options

DAY 1 - SHRED - Roll call!

I hope it's ok that I started this thread. I know I'm not the one who originally suggested the shredding to begin with, but I thought it would be nice to have a good starting spot. If I'm stepping on anyones toes, just let me know.

Please provide your name and how many pounds you've lost. Obviously we will all be starting at 0 lbs lost, but soon we can put a + or - number.

Re: DAY 1 - SHRED - Roll call!

• Options
    Carrie - 0 lbs lost
  • Options
    Patricia - BIG FAT 0 ( Hopefully not for long!) ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hayley 5

*not really, I just have a crappy scale that lies to me... and this morning it was in my favor.  

Married 07.07.07. Mom to 3: Ruby 11/08 and Oliver & Austin 12/11
  • Options
    Jb&JbJb&Jb member
    jamie - 0
  • Options

It's definitely OK by me, I'm so glad to get started no matter whom posts the check-ins!  :)

Amanda - 0lbs lost 

I'm starting the Shred today on Youtube as I wait for my DVD to arrive.

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

• Options

lol- i want her scale.

Stacy- 0 for now.

wow- does this workout kick some butt. lovin it. i had a lot more energy yesterday when i did it. i was sore but more energy

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

Kristie - 0

This thing kicked my ever-lovin' tail!!  Hopefully it get easier!

• Options
    Keri - 0lb
  • Options

I was just able to get my old username to start again and would love to join this... is there anything I need to know? Is there a website that talks about SHRED?

pounds lost: 0

• Options
    imagemaguireb:

I was just able to get my old username to start again and would love to join this... is there anything I need to know? Is there a website that talks about SHRED?

pounds lost: 0

Hi there!

You can view the videos on YouTube and purchase your own copy at Target, online at Amazon.com and in just about any book store.  It's called Jillian Michael's 30-day Shred.  You'll need some hand weights or soup cans and you are supposed to do this workout every single day for 30 days, doing Level 1 for 10days, Level 2 for 10days and then, Level 3 for the last 10 days.  We discussed doing a daily check-in to keep us all motivated.  :)  I hope this helps and I didn't just tell you a bunch of stuff you already knew.  Welcome!

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

• Options

I'm in - just picked up my DVD and hand weights (2lbs!) today at Target! : )   Gotta say I'm kinda nervous about starting tomorrow... hearing a lot about how difficult it is!

Kandis - 0lbs

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"