Pregnant after a Loss

Re: ~*Daytime Confessions*~

• Options

+ I ignored my MIL's phone call today.  Then when DH called to ask if I talked to her, I lied and said I missed the call because I was taking the dog out.  She bugs me all the time and tries to stop by! I can't stand it.

+ I was going to take the puppy for a long walk this morning like I usually do, but I was too lazy so we stayed home.

• Options

*I have a TON of work to do but here I am bumping away.

*I'm waiting for it to be 11:30 so I can eat lunch at a normal time.

*Even though I gained 9 lbs between appointments I still am really wanting a brownie batter blizzard this weekend.?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had a giant 32 oz Coke from Mcdonalds this morning and it was delicious. I haven't had that much Coke and caffeine in one day during this entire pg but I don't care anymore!
  • Options

*I got to work at 7:00 to get a jumpstart on the day and instead spent 2 hours planning a trip to visit family.

*I made a nice, healthy salad for lunch but am craving something completely unhealthy. Can't quite put my finger on what that is yet.

• Options

*My mom called and needs me to come sit with my stepdad while she goes to the store to get his meds - he had shoulder surgery today - I lied about what time I get off work so I can go home first and have a few minuites to myself, and so I can poo.

*I have been terrified to go to the bathroom all day because I am scared there will be blood. I am going to end up with a bladder infection if I keep holding it so often.

*when I go to the bathroom I have this little chant I sing about "no whammies" in preparation NOT to see blood.

*we are going to a baseball game tonight with my cousin. DH invited her and her FI. I am bitter about it because they really bug me.

Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    -I was really craving chocolate cake (and we did not have any) so I made that chocolate cake in a mug (for the microwave). It isn't very good, but I am still eating it... if only I had some vanilla ice cream for the top....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

+  I had Arby's with a diet pepsi for lunch today.  I even got light ice in the pepsi, so I ended up with more pop than I normally would have.  I'm so bad!

+  I have gotten it into my head that I need a really fancy pair of maternity jeans and am currently scouring ebay, even though DH will probably throw me out and change the locks if I get one more thing in the mail.  

+  I have a doctor's appt. tomorrow and I could have come to work and then left, but I am taking the whole morning off instead.  HA take that, work! 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"