TTC after 35

Last day of school and 1st RE apt. tomorrow!

I am super excited!  Today's my last day of work...off for the summer...whooo-hoo!  First RE apt. appointment tomorrow.  Any advice ladies?  I'm in the 2 WW now....... let's hope for lucky cycle #18!!! 

Re: Last day of school and 1st RE apt. tomorrow!

• Best of luck to you and wow!  you guys go late for the end of school--when do you start?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
  • Good luck tomorrow!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • QE2QE2 member
    Congrats for your last day of work and good luck at your appt tomorrow. My only advice is to bring pen and paper. Sometimes appts can be information overload and its hard to?remember?everything. I found it helpful to write everything down. Good luck!
    TTC since 3/08 DOR, High FSH, Hypothyroid, Uterine Polyps, blocked tube, MFI, 5 rounds of clomid, 5 IVF attempts, 2 hysteroscopies, 2 natural conceptions=2 losses (Methotrexate, D&C) Successful DE cycle twins born 10/7/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats & good luck!
  • The very best of luck tomorrow.
  • imageNowDNAtoo:
    Best of luck to you and wow!  you guys go late for the end of school--when do you start?

LOL- All the teachers were finished Friday.  I'm a school psychologist and my contract gave me an extra two days.  So silly being alone in the building without staff or students.  I go back Sept. 8th

• GL!  Please let us know how it goes!
  • yay! School's out for the summer.... Now that I have that song going through my head..

Like QE said take a pen and paper it is a lot of information. Every RE is different. My RE wants all of the blood work and SA done before we meet again, and others have said that they've had ultrasounds that day. But good luck with the RE I hope it goes well.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"