Silver Size 3 sandals? — The Bump
D.C. Area Babies

Silver Size 3 sandals?

I know, this is random... but, I'm looking for something like this -

http://www.childrensplace.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10001_10001_-1_543115_80728_61686%7C61637_shoes%7Cnewborn%20shoes_shoes

but in a size 2 or 3.

I'm totally confused by baby/kid shoe sizes.  All I know is that my little 5 month old has big feet... she doesn't really fit in the 3-6 month shoes.  It seems like she takes a size 2 or 3.  Is that the same as a toddler size 3?  She has a pair of Circo sandals from Target in a size 2 and they seem to be perfect.

Anyway, does anyone know where I could get something like this... but, just a little bigger? (or, know how big/small CP shoes fit?)

(BTW, I know that for learning to walk purposes, these shoes are bad... this is totally for show.  I want a pair of silver shoes for her to wear to a wedding in August...)

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Silver Size 3 sandals?

• I got some VERY similar ones in December at Payless.  They were also silver with a butterfly.  I got size five for my DD and they were on sale, probably because they were out of season.  It's been a while, but you never know, they may have something.  And yes, that would be two or three in toddlers.
  • Maybe I'm missing something, but why don't you order that pair in the 6-12 mos size?  Some shoes go by mos and some go by size (1, 2, 3) etc which is so confusing.
  • So, do you think the 6-12 mo will be big enough?

This in-between shoe size is confusing! 

Almost as confusing as diaper types and sizing.  LOL.

• It looks like the 6-12 mo should fit, especially if the 3-6 mo are too small.  Worse case scenario: you return them and start looking again.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I ditto Payless. They have a wide selection in toddler sizes especially girls.

I think toddlers start at size 2 or 3 then go up from there. DS started in a size 4 though and is now in a 8.5 so I don't know much about the smaller sizes. He's got massive flippers!

• image crazyDCbride:

So, do you think the 6-12 mo will be big enough?

This in-between shoe size is confusing! 

Almost as confusing as diaper types and sizing.  LOL.

Definitely.  If your daughter is 5 mos now, then I'd assume that would fit her in Aug.  If not, you can always return them!

• image julia&adam:

I saw these, too!  Actually, I think they're the ones that I'm going to try to find.  They're super cute.  :)

• I got a pair as a shower girft, so they should be available in the store..  GL!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards