Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

My emotions now - anger

It's been two weeks since my D&E and I am starting to feel better emotionally, meaning the crying out of no where has subsided, but now I am angry when I see pg women.  It can be on t.v. or in a store.  I wish I can start feeling like myself again.  Work is hard also as there are so many people expecting.  Anyone else feel this way too or am I just crazy?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: My emotions now - anger

• Options

I'm sorry you're going through this.. I'm still in the bawling stage, but I'm looking forward to the anger.. that means you are moving on.

I'm in Philly if you need a PL buddy.

• Options

I feelt hat way from time to time....But with me I liked to focus my energy on the excitment of being able to try again.....I still cry from time to time... but now I anxiously want to try again.

.I hope you find peace and strength when you need it.((HUGS))

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    No your aren't crazy, it's part of the process.  I think I went backwards though, I was angry when it first happened, now I can't stop crying.
    DD(9)DD(5.5)DS(3)DS(born 2/1/11) July 2006, lost a baby at 8 weeks, natural miscarriage , May 2009 lost Zoe Eliana at 17 weeks no reason known, possible under developed organs. Lost two more babies in September 2009 at 7 wks 4 days. Had myomectomy surgery to remove a large fibroid in November 2009.
  • Options
    But does it get better?
  • Options

I'm with you!! I walked out of mass on Sunday when I heard this:

" God did not make death, nor does he rejoice in the destruction of the living....But by the envy of the devil, death entered the world, and they who are in his possession experience it."

Oh really!? Maybe I'm somehow "possessed" by the devil and this is my fault? I question my faith.

I don't like people telling me to be happy for the living baby I am carrying when I'm also carrying one who is not.

I feel your pain. I feel your anger and I'm very sorry.

• Options
    It has gotten better or a little easier.  I don't cry uncontrollably anymore on a daily basis.  I can talk about it to other people without crying the entire time.  Some things for me have not gotten easier yet, I have alot of guilt about things.  I'm having a really hard time sleeping, which I think adds to my emotions.  I'm still waiting on pathology results, which I'm hoping will help give me a little bit of closure.  But, yes it does get a little easier with each day/week that passes.
    DD(9)DD(5.5)DS(3)DS(born 2/1/11) July 2006, lost a baby at 8 weeks, natural miscarriage , May 2009 lost Zoe Eliana at 17 weeks no reason known, possible under developed organs. Lost two more babies in September 2009 at 7 wks 4 days. Had myomectomy surgery to remove a large fibroid in November 2009.
  • Options

imageJennyTom:
    But does it get better?

My DH and I were in the middle of a move when the m/c happened, so my mind has been occupied with the new house also, but I do feel a lot better than I did two weeks ago.  I have my moments where I break down and DH is there to comfort me, but now the "Why me?" stage is here.  I thank a lot of my healing to my DH, family, close friends and this board.

I hope you begin to feel better soon too.  It is very sad that we have to all be here, but at least we can share our thoughts and emotions and be here for each other.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

It gets much easier with time. I just went through my second miscarriage in 5 months.  I was absolutely devastated after the first one and cried on and off for about two weeks.  As for the second loss, although I was very sad when I found out the pregnancy did not take, I was mad and disappointed more than anything.  I work in ob/gyn, so I deal with pregnancy and miscarriage literally 7 days a week.  I suppose it forced me to deal with it very early on after both of my losses.  I have to be happy for my patients in my office and when I deliver them.  Yes there are times when it hurts, and I can't seem to understand why a woman who received no prenatal care and did drugs or smoked could have a beautiful baby.  Some things in life we can't ever explain.  

Don't give up hope.  You will have your baby too just like hopefully the rest of us.  It is normal to be sad and grieve over the loss.  I am already coming up on my first EDD and it makes me a little sad to think what could have been.  Nature told me that there was something wrong with the pregnancy and that's why it stopped growing.  I have to believe there are better things in store for me.

Good luck.  I am truly sorry for your loss and for the difficult times. 

• Options
    It definitely does get better, I'm not so much angry anymore but bitter.  I think there's been an uptick in pregnant women lately and it doesn't make the healing any easier.  But it does get better.....with time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"