TTC after 35
Options

*Momagain2009*

Did I get your name right?

Don't be scared, seriously all the women on here are really very sweet and helpful.  

Welcome and I hope you stay. Smile

Re: *Momagain2009*

• Options
    OscarQOscarQ member
    Crashing this post...Yeah, don't be scared.  TTC35+  is all nice women.  Just lots of helpful advice and some friendly chit chat.
  • Options

Seriously......this is probably the most tame board on the bump :)

Jump in..the water is friendly!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Everyone here is really nice.  Come on in.  I lurked way too long and am glad I'm here!
  • Options
    I don't think any of us are anything to be afraid of...I have yet to see a snarky reply on this board...or if there was one it was way back when this board first started (I was here then) and it quickly got taken care of.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
  • Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome!  I'll be around, I like to follow everyone's journey. It makes it less lonely to know I'm not alone.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"