Georgia Babies

oh no...

I am terrified of bugs and spiders. ?I always said I didn't want my kids to know that because I don't want them to grow up with that kind of fear.?

The other day there was some long thing with lots of legs on her playroom floor (centipede??) and I SCREAMED and ran out. ?DH went in and got rid of it. ?

Unfortunately, because I screamed so loud, I scared Evie and she started crying. ? Now she is afraid of her playroom. ? ?And last night there was a fuzz ball on the carpet and she started crying and over-reacting. (Where could she have gotten that from?)

I don't know how to fix this. ? I made her come over and look at the fuzz ball and touch it to see it isn't going to hurt her. ? Last night, she threw a grape off her table at snack time, it rolled by my foot and I jumped because out of the corner of my eye, I just something moving towards me.

I need help. ? :(?

Re: oh no...

• Michelle, i'm sorry, but i laughed at your post.  I hope Evie isn't traumatized forever....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It is hard not to over react, I know. Cadence bumped her head on a door hinge, of all things, on Saturday and got a gash that did not need stitches but bled quite a bit. It was her first bad boo boo and I think I cried more than she did..she is tough. As soon as I calmed down Cadence did too.

I'm sure Evie will come around with time..they are resilient little boogers at this age! 

Pregnancy Ticker

DD- 9
    DS-6
    c/p- April 2016
    missed m/c- 6w5d; discovered 8w2d- September 2016

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"