Cincinnati Babies
Options

Recommend your toddler toys 12 to 18 months

I am all over this birthday planning thing tonight.  What does your child love at 12 to 18 months?  I know I want to buy an outdoor toy and maybe a wagon.  What else brings smiles to your DC's face?  I love learning toys.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Recommend your toddler toys 12 to 18 months

• Options

We got Rylee a wagon this week off CL and OMG you'd think it was the best thing ever made seriously.. I would look on there cause we got hers for $35 and at wal-mart it is $170. It is the radio flyer metal with big tires and wood slats.

She is also in love with the baby doll stroller that we just got her. When she is in the house she will NOT let that thing go. She loves flap books and the bath book that we got her too. We got her a sand and water table and she is just eh about it right now. She loves the baby doll too.

• Options
    kel716kel716 member

Do you have the shopping cart yet?  Brandon LOVES this toy, and I bring it every time we travel.  It is a hit with all of the smaller kids.

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3028944 

What about a play kitchen? 

I also bought this purse for a 15 month old for Christmas this past year.  She carries it everywhere.  https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2863490

Oh, and a friend of mine got an inflatable pool (small-- think 1 baby) and a lot of "balls" for the pool.  Her 1 year old daughter LOVED to play with it. Kind of along the lines of a "ball pit" 

Happy shopping!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I bought some used Little People Toys a few months ago.  Caleb LOVES them.  He has Noah's Arc and one of the older "garage" type toys.  He loves to sit with us and play cars and is totally cute with his arc animals...he lines them up and "feeds them!"  They have really helped him get into the pretend play.  He also has my old FP farm at my parent's house that he loves as well.  I also got him a used step 2 kitchen.  That and a set of pots, pans, and utensils keeps him entertained for awhile.  As far as outside toys, he is SUPER into his basketball hoop right now and his water table.  Happy shopping!!!
    Jennie Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Here are Katie's favs at the moment:

• Step 2 Storybook Playhouse
    • Step 2 Wagon
    • Baby Dolls- she loves pushing them around in their stroller and feeding them bottles
    • Bubbles
    • Play-Doh- she loves the stuff
    • Crayons and Finger Paint
    • Puzzles
    • Her kitchen set we bought her for Christmas- she is starting to make sounds like she is cooking something and then brings it to us
    • Little People Items- her favs are the bus and dump druck

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Katie: 1/16/08 2lbs. 15oz.
    Abby & Emily: 12/31/10 6lbs. 2oz. & 5lbs. 7oz.
  • Options

Logan loves any of the Leap Frog fridge toys.  He likes to color.  He still loves his FP L&L house.  He also loves the Playskool busy gears and busy balltivity center.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"