Neu Tree decal from WallSlicks.com — The Bump
Nurseries and Baby Gear

Neu Tree decal from WallSlicks.com

I know some other ladies on this board have ordered this decal. Ours came today and we're going to put it up this weekend. It was $70 with shipping so I really don't want to screw it up!

Anyone have problems with it or have tips for application? Or is it pretty easy? We're going to follow the directions very carefully and take our time - hopefully it'll turn out great! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Neu Tree decal from WallSlicks.com

• I found videos on youtube how to apply wall decals.  Check there.
  • Nope, not at all easy to put up--a giant pain the @ss, really.

Tips:

1.  The bottom of the trunk doesn't have the fronting cover on it.  You litterally just have to peel it off the backing paper and place it on the wall.  Seems crazy, but it's right.

2.  The stars and the dots just indicate general areas; they're not meant to line up exactly.  Just place them how they look in the picture.   

3.  You'll also have to overlap pieces to make it work.  The good news is that once they're up, you can't see the seams. 

GL!

• Loading the player...
  • thanks for this! I ran into the same trouble tonight.
  • ENevENev member
    imageljlkm:

Nope, not at all easy to put up--a giant pain the @ss, really.

Tips:

1.  The bottom of the trunk doesn't have the fronting cover on it.  You litterally just have to peel it off the backing paper and place it on the wall.  Seems crazy, but it's right.

2.  The stars and the dots just indicate general areas; they're not meant to line up exactly.  Just place them how they look in the picture.   

3.  You'll also have to overlap pieces to make it work.  The good news is that once they're up, you can't see the seams. 

GL!

Thank you for this!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards