Nurseries and Baby Gear

Anyone using "Love Birds" Bananafish bedding?

I've been looking for a set that I like but haven't really found much besides this yet.  If you're using this set, how are you decorating the rest of the room.  I don't want to be too theme-y.

Also, what color are you painting the walls?  What do you think about the robin's egg blue color from the bedding? https://www.nurserybabybedding.com/banana-fish-love-bird-crib-bedding-set.html#

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Anyone using "Love Birds" Bananafish bedding?

• ADORABLE bedding! I've never seen that, so cute!  I love the blue from the bedding, I think it would be great on the walls.  If you wanted, you could do a green accent wall, that would be adorable too.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I'm hoping that DH will agree to this bedding. I wanted to paint the walls the blue. We have an armoire and a nightstand that I'll paint a lite green color.I was going to make my own mobile to go above the rocker or changing table. I also wanted to make some bird pics. I was going to incorporate birds into the name display. I have tons of notes with little ideas using this bedding. I'm just waiting on DH's okay.
  • Loading the player...
  • We came really close to using this bedding - it is so cute!  Our walls are green so that's the color we were going to stick with, however I think the blue would be perfect.  We found some great decals on etsy that we were going to use.  We liked the trees and there was a really cute one that was a branch with a bird on it that looked just like the birds in the bedding. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • This was our second choice of bedding. We were going to do blue and green too. Even blue and a pale yellow would be nice.  Beautiful! GL

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"