Breastfeeding

Bottles

I'm working on my registry and am trying to pick out bottles that will be an easy transition for my little girl.  I've already read to not get too many and to get a variety b/c she will decide which ones work best for her.  I am going back to work after about 3.5-4 months.  Plus I know DH is going to want to have some one on one time feeding her.  I just want it to be an easy transition for her.  Thanks for your thoughts. 

Re: Bottles

• I use playex drop-ins.. but DS only likes the brown nipple (it's made to be more like breast) because it is softer than those clear ones.  We exclusively breast feed but use the bottle occasionally.  I have not tried any other bottles being that he's happy with these and transitions easily.. Good Luck
  • I honestly wouldn't register for more than one bottle, which you can try when you're ready to give one.  If your LO doesn't like it, you can run out and get a different kind.  If she does, great, buy more!  We tried 8 different bottles over 4 weeks before I finally broke down and (reluctantly) bought the Adiri bottle because she wouldn't take any of the eight we tried!  There are so many more important things to register for that you'll need right away.  Just my opinion though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • mantlemantle member
    We've only tried Dr. Brown's and LO likes them.
  • Adiri were the ones she finally took to.
  • We use Playtex drop ins and Vent Aire and haven't tried anything else. DS likes them.
  • Avent work great fo us. Have not tried anything else. GL!
  • Any bottle will work...the nipple is the trial and error part. We use evenflo glass 4 oz bottles. My LO is not picky about the nipple, but they do have a variety pack of nipples for evenflo bottles that you can register for so that you have multiple types on hand...GL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"