Pregnant after 35
Options

I FINALLY Have Furniture

Its only been 18 weeks but it was delivered today. Now I can actually put things together!

Re: I FINALLY Have Furniture

• Options

That's wonderful!!! You're doing better than I am. LOL!

Congrats!

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Options
    Robyn...yours only takes a week or so right?  Did you order yet?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We're FINALLY ordering the bookcase and bench from The Land of Nod website this week. Maybe tonight. That takes 10 days per their website.

And we plan to order the combo dresser (a Munire piece) from Crib & Teen City this weekend. They said it was a stock item and is delivered within a week. So I think we'll be OK. I hope!

Going to get the crib and bassinet from my SIL when she's back from vacation. Only thing that worries me is the mattress in the bassinet. Not sure if we can order a new one?or if I want to spend to money to do so.

Sorry for hijacking your topic!

• Options

No please its fine. Your lucky.  I should have just bought the stuff from teen city, etc.

Why are you worried about the mattress? Do you really need a bassinet mattress replacement for the bassinet? We put are bassinet together this weekend and the mattress is like nothing. You can probably make a better mattress. Maybe it's just me.

• Options

I've actually never even seen this bassinet! LOL!

I just didn't know... I thought it was a waste of time since we rent a condo. It's not like we have a large home. I'd rather the baby be in his crib in his room from the get-go. But my DH and inlaws all are saying to have the bassinet in our bedroom.

• Options
    I agree with you. I personally wanted to go straight to crib with the LO, but my sister bought us a bassinet and everyone is up in arms that I didn't want to use it so we said fine we will use it. I still would prefer straight to crib. ;-)
  • Options
    YAY! So excited- can't wait to see pics of it!
  • Options
    Yay!
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"