Nurseries and Baby Gear

Re: is this gender neutral?

• Yes, and very cute!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I would say yes, I feel that a light blue/green can go either way, and with this pattern there are other colors mixed in as well.

• That is precious! Definitely neutral!  Where's it from?
  • awesome. i wasnt sure bc its more blue than green. Its at lots of places (target, babysupermall, sold out at bru right now, buy buy baby, ect). Its alphabet bedding by MiGi (bananafish)
  • I think so! I am using it for our gender neutral nursery. We just painted a couple of weeks ago. I really love how it is coming together. Good luck!
  • imageSarah7305:
    I think so! I am using it for our gender neutral nursery. We just painted a couple of weeks ago. I really love how it is coming together. Good luck!

awesome!! what color did you paint??

• imageJocelyn0415:
    Yes, and very cute!

This!

My best friend, my husband, my everything
    Matthew Kevin
    7/31/83-7/20/11 image
    Met 1/8/00
    Engaged 4/21/06
    Married 9/29/07
    Two beautiful legacies: Noah Matthew (2 yrs) and Chloe Marcella (8 mos)
    Day Three
  • Usually if you have to ask, then I say no.  But in this case I think it is!! 
  • I think so.  It's really cute, too!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yes. That is the bedding we are going to do! We aren't finding out the sex, and I just love it. It's so cute.
    Married my BEST FRIEND on December 1, 2007. Started TTC in March 2008. Found out we were expecting our first child in October 2008 - but had a m/c in December 2008 - resulting in a d&e. Met with a RE in May 2009 and set a plan - but conceived unexpectedly on our own! Our precious little Sophia was born on February 9, 2010! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Hope so, we're using it for our b/g twins! I painted the room a pretty light neutral so I could decorate with colorful things & to be soothing. ?

I got these alphabet wall cards to use to decorate, I love them & I think they'll be great for learning the alphabet when the kids are older, they all have several pictures of things starting with the particular letter. I haven't decided how I'm going to use them (either mounting or framing some for the wall or possibly putting the whole alphabet all the way around the top of 2 walls b/c we happen to have a pretty ledge/shelf that lines 2 walls up high near the ceiling).?I'm not using the bumper at first & the quilt will be more used for tummy time & stuff so it won't be alphabet overkill.?

https://funfinity.net/Alphabet-Card-Wall-Art-All-Around/M/B000GYUXQQ.htm?

(this was the best price but other websites have better pictures of them)?

• I would say so.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We painted yellow on top and green on the bottom. Through the middle we did a six inch light blue stripe (horizontal), a one inch white stripe and then a six inch light grey stripe. It sounds a little overwhelming, but I LOVE it!!

I have made some artwork using little wood animals that hobby lobby sells. They are pre-painted and in the woodworking section... they were like $.59 each. I bought frames, scrapbooking paper and the animals... frame the paper and mounted the animals. Turned out super cute. Good luck!!

• Yes and it's adorable!!!!!
  • Absolutely love it!
  • I am sorry

i see a boy room

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"