Working Moms

Where do WAHMs fit?

I swear some times i just don't know which board i fit in. I work full time and go to school full time(last semester of law)- yet i am home full time with no help.

I just feel like i am 24/7 working- either with work-work or my DD (which ALWAYS comes first). I am an international tax law analyst. So most of my 'work work' is late at night to accomodate international time zones. But I have to do about 3.5hrs of 'prep' work before my WORK begins.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Where do WAHMs fit?

• I am impressed.  I have no idea how you do that (even if you don't sleep). 
  • When do you sleep?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I get about four to five hours a night which i do fine on.
  • You are even more my hero....I'd go insane.
    My two PCOS miracles! Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • You fit into the "Super Mom" category. I'm tired just reading your post.
    CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

M/C 1/6/10
  • Blah- it is sooooo FAR from super mom material. i really need to learn to take some me time. At least school is done in four months and i will get that done soon. lol- then its onto studying for the Bar. Wahooo. ugh.
  • That is awesome. You are super mama!
  • Come hang out on our board until they make a special super-moms board for you!  Way to go for being able to take on so much-- your little one is adorable, by the way!
  • A...you are a super mom

b i think that's what this board is about...helping each other find a balance and you are the queen of this so you belong here! I will actually promote you to the queen of our board. 

• lol--- oh no way.

i need to find balance myself- truly i do. FAR from super mom. some days i just barely make it through the day, my floor right now is covered in cheerios, and i haven't read a thing for class tonight. DD did get bathed though- so DH doesn't have to worry about that part. he just needs to feed her dinner tonight. i had the nights i have class- i eat in the car on the way to school and they eat together. sniff sniff.

• I am WAHM too.  I have a really flexible schedule and work some nights and weekends so don't have full time help.  Sometimes I think it would be easier to work in an office, but I love the flexibility that I have.  I guess I have best of both worlds b/c my little one isn't gone all day but I have my adult work time.  It's never easy to balance.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"