St. Louis Babies

Looking for a Pediatrician in the St Charles area..

Re: Looking for a Pediatrician in the St Charles area..

• We go to St. Charles County Pediatrics.  I highly recommend them.  The Dr.'s are very nice when you need to call the medical exchange and if your child is sick they get you in that day.  They are located off of 94 and Jungs Station.
  • It's not in St. Charles, but we go to Dr. Laquita Graham at St. Louis Pediatrics at St. Lukes and she's fantastic!  We love the entire practice - they are all great! 
  • Loading the player...
  • thanks ladies!

• We go to Riechert... My DD has only had her newborn appt. with him but someone from his practice (there are 4 peds) came to the hospital eveeryday we were in there to check on her and came and talked to us!  They are all great and have nurses in the office to do nothing but answer questions you may have all day everyday.  They even have Sat. hours!!!  Their office is located in O'Fallon off Highway K
  • imagemmgumm:
    We go to Riechert... My DD has only had her newborn appt. with him but someone from his practice (there are 4 peds) came to the hospital eveeryday we were in there to check on her and came and talked to us!  They are all great and have nurses in the office to do nothing but answer questions you may have all day everyday.  They even have Sat. hours!!!  Their office is located in O'Fallon off Highway K

We see Dr. Agolia, who is in the same office as Dr. Reichert. He's great! Also, Dr. Yu in the same practice came to see Kenley one of the days in the hospital after she was born, and we really liked her as well.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"