Georgia Babies
Options

SAHM ever have these days?

I just don't feel like playing or doing activities today.  I keep moving DS from playmat to bouncy to sitting w/ me, but I just dont feel like interacting.  Of course this is making for a grumpy baby b/c he wants to play with me.  Sigh.  How do you get over the hump?  Just wait till tomorrow?

I did put him in the ergo carrier and that helped, since he could be with me and I could putz around the house a bit.

Jen & T.J. 6.17.06 BabyBlog * my chart *
Joseph Henry was born at home on March 9, 2009
Nora Mae was born at home on October 30, 2011

Re: SAHM ever have these days?

• Options

Target.  Perimeter.  North Point.  Get OUT!! :)

I remember having those days; still have 'em sometimes now, since HC is so freaking active 24/7.  Hang in there; just try to vary your routine as much as you can--fresh air (even indoors, since it's an inferno outside today) helps.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you God for baby carriers!  Saved me.  Going for walks or just out of the house always helped me.  Thank you North Point, Target and Costco!  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes, you will have those days.  I try and just get out of the house. go to target, the mall, whereever.  Or just bide my time until DH gets home then go out by myself for awhile.  Hope today is better!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"