TTC after 35
Options

Pre-seed

Hi Ladie,

I just read about this lubricant that can help with dryness. Have any of you ladies used this product and your thoughts?

TIA

Re: Pre-seed

• Options
    OscarQOscarQ member
    I haven't tried it but I read it can help with that issue.  There was a thread on GP earlier today discussing it.
  • Options
    I have not used Pre-Seed, but I have used Pre-Conceive Plus from CVS.  Works well as a lube....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

hi,

with TTC#1, we were trying for over a year and with my 1st time use of pre-seed (and on clomid cycle #3) we got BFP!

it was recommend to me by a friend who was also successful with preseed after TTC for awhile.

i havent had any side effects using it and my doc said it was safe.

have you read the testimonies on www.preseed.com?

Trish

• Options
    I tried the Pre-Conceive stuff from CVS this month.  Won't know for a few more days if it was a bust or plus!
  • Options

so CVS has a brand? i've always ordered pre-seed but was wondering if there was anything at drugstore. glad i clicked in here to read! i'll have to go get some! is it with the regular lubes?

?pre-seed hasn't worked for us so far but i've heard great things about it!!!?

• Options
    I used it one cycle and didn't like it and it didn't help.  BTW--my CM is one of my problems, so I thought it might help.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
  • Options
    I didn't like it - too slippery. ?I didn't get pregnant the cycle I tried it. ?
  • Options
    imagepeztopper:

so CVS has a brand? i've always ordered pre-seed but was wondering if there was anything at drugstore. glad i clicked in here to read! i'll have to go get some! is it with the regular lubes?

pre-seed hasn't worked for us so far but i've heard great things about it!!! 

It's not with the other lubes.  It is near the PG tests & such.

• Options
    imagepeztopper:

pre-seed hasn't worked for us so far but i've heard great things about it!!! 

I just bought some at CVS today.  It is not a CVS brand.  It is called Pre-conceive, and I read that Pre-seed won a trademark or patent suit against Pre-conceive, so Pre-conceive will soon all be sold under the Pre-seed name.  It was $18.99 a bottle.  It is in the "Family Planning" aisle.  At my CVS, the other lubes and condoms were next to it.   

• Options
    If I end up trying this, I'll post and let you know. It's worth a try.
  • Options

I use the pre-seed...not in the applicators but in the tube...I think it's called Pre...works pretty well for dryness and it's easier to control how much you use in the tube, the appilactors always felt like too much.

I order it from earlypregnancytests.com.

• Options

imageNowDNAtoo:
    I used it one cycle and didn't like it and it didn't help.  BTW--my CM is one of my problems, so I thought it might help.

Ditto this, except I thought it was a decent lubircant.  I do, however, question any magial conception properties.

• Options
    I've used it. It a good lubricant. I got one chem pg with it and one without it. The only thing is with the applicators there is a lot in there and I found that we usually only used half of it and the rest went to waste. Hope that helps.
  • Options

We have...

The 1st cycle using it we got a BFP. unfortunately that pregnancy ended in a MMC at 8wks. We just purchased our 2nd order of PreSeed and are hoping for another BFP soon!

btw~ DH loves it as a lubricant. He says "PreSeed is the bomb!"... LOL

GL

• Options
    I used Pre-seed.  I thought it was helpful, but I ended up getting pregnant without it.  I agree with the other posts that you probably won't need the entire tube application maybe just half. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"