Baby Showers

Registry - need help

Hi,

I recently went in to register and was overwhelmed! Can anyone give me advice on specifics of what to look for in bottles, pack n plays, etc.? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Registry - need help

• Go and get the book Baby Bargains. I took it with me to BRU. Extemely helpful. Also amzaon and BRU websites have reviews. Here is another site for suggestions: https://community.babycenter.com/post/a7394035/lets_help_the_new_moms?
  • Baby Bargains, hands down was the best tool that we brought with when registering. Also, don't expect to get it all done in one day. I wanted a registry that would be a comprehensive list of everything that we need. So it took a few trips to the store to find exactly what we wanted. Online is also very useful. Just make sure that the things you register for are available in the store (if your family members are not inclined to online shopping)...

• Loading the player...
  • lkichlkich member
    I went to BRU and picked out stuff that DH and I liked, then I went online and did it based on reviews. It's really helpful to see what people thought of the things. I also figure if I change my mind I can always return/exchange later.
  • ctanactana member
    I would highly recommend you taking someone with you who is already a mom...they will help you with what you really need vs all of the stuff they tell you you'll need.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"