Pregnant after 35
Options

Kari

Kari, 

I have had you on my mind all weekend.  Again I am so sorry about Baby A.  I have been praying for Baby B and you and the family.  Please give us an update when you can.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Kari

• Options
    steverstever member
    I second this. I so hope you and Baby B are okay.
  • Options

Shelly,

Thank you so much. I will definitely keep you posted.

For now, I am crippled with pain. I am heartbroken, confused, angry and scared. I'm taking it minute by minute. Carrying both babies is something my mind can not reconcile. I'm in a state of limbo and wish I could fast forward my life. I don't like being pregnant anymore. There is no joy, only fear, uncertainty and a dreaded since of doom. I question my faith.

I feel so lucky to have found this board. It is a real comfort to me in ways I'll never be able to explain. Thank you for reaching out to me. I really needed to it today!! I'm hurt because so many friends and family members know our situation and haven't acknowledged our loss. Maybe they think they're allowing us time to grieve or don't know what to say. Being on *this* side of loss, I now can say how it makes me feel.

Thanks again for checking in on me.

Love,

Kari

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Again, I am so sorry for the passing of your baby.  I usually only read here but was so very sad to hear your news.  I hope the doctors can give you some assures about your second son that this will help with the anxiety and dread you feel.  I pray he goes full term.     
  • Options

Kari,

I'm so glad you checked in.  I've also been thinking of you and am hoping your doctors will give you some assurances about Baby B. I'm praying for his health and for you.  I'm sorry your family hasn't been supportive. I guess they must be in shock, as you are.

Thinking of you,

Robyn

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Options

I'm glad you checked in, you've been on my mind a lot!

I can't imagine what it must be like to be in that kind of limbo.  You must have so much grief, and no real way to get closure.  I hope your doctors come up with some way to ease your burden!   

You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"