LGBT Parenting

**TWB**

How'd the follie check go? I'm sending big number vibes your way! :-p
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **TWB**

• Hey, thanks for asking! Above 10mm, I had 3 on the R and 1 on the L.
    R: 16, 14, 14
    L: 16

My lining was 9.4, which the nurse seemed to think was okay.

I'm still waiting to hear about my bloodwork, but I expect that they will bring me back for another check tomorrow and then probably trigger me tomorrow night. I really would like to see my follies get a little bigger before we trigger, and said as much to the nurse, so hopefully they'll lean in that direction.

We also raised the possibility of doing 2 IUIs this cycle-- one at 36 hrs like we have done in the past, then going back for a check to see if I O'd (maybe the next morning), then another IUI if I hadn't yet O'd. I'm not sure if the nurse really got what I was meaning, but she said she'd talk to our RE.

Oh, and Sylvia got to see my follies on the ultrasound this morning for the first time (usually she sits in a chair by my head and can't see the screen). That was cool.  :)

married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
  • Those are some good numbers! :-)  I'll be cheering for your follies to grow nice and big over the next few days.  Will you take the day off work after your IUI?  This is the first cycle that my IUI will fall on a work day and I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet. 

Very cool that Sylvia got to see the monitor today.  K only went with me to 1st cycle follie check but just looked at the screen like "huh? what is that supposed to be?" - lol!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • This is the first cycle for us that our IUI might fall on a workday, too! I am planning to take the day off. I probably won't ask for the time off in advance (I'm on the DL re: this stuff at work), but I will call in the morning of. I was originally thinking I might try to work in the afternoon, but I don't want to have any regrets, so I'm operating on the "better safe than sorry" philosophy-- I am going home and being a couch potato for the rest of the day post-IUI.

It was so cute to see S peering at the monitor this morning, holding her little notepad and pen (she always writes down my follie sizes, etc. at these appointments). I think the 4 maturing follies has her a little worried, but hopefully with a little more time one or two will take the lead.

married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"