Nurseries and Baby Gear

Re: Bedding opinion

• I really like them both. I saw the Bunny set on a demo crib at BabiesR'us yesterday and loved it.  The one issue I had was that the bumpers are super floppy and puffy.  We won't be using bumpers anyway but it concerned me because, if used, they are supposed to be stiff for safety.
    the boymom is expecting a girl!
    big brothers 12.2009 and 02.2012
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I like #2 much better, but I'd worry about the quality for that price....
  • Loading the player...
  • I like them both. Althoug they are similar in colors, they have really different vibes - #1 is more natural and serene and #2 leans more modern. What type of overall room are you going for?
  • I actually like the one from WalMart much better!  I think it is more gender neutral - the bunny one says girl to me - but that's just my opinion.  Can't go wrong either way!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageJCM083009:
    I like #2 much better, but I'd worry about the quality for that price....

THIS!!!?

• #2 for sure, but I'd check to see if anyone has written any reviews to see if it holds up well!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We registered for the Kids Line Bunny Meadow bedding from BRU for our gender neutral nursery.  We like that it is organic and the sheets are fitted all the way around.  I don't think the bunnies are girly at all and I really like the colors b/c you can always find brown and green accessories. 
  • #1 is my favorite

buybuybaby has this set with deer instead of buunies 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I like #2 best.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"