Pregnant after 35

Bea and Pesky....Any Progress?

Smile Hope you both had a good, productive day yesterday!

Re: Bea and Pesky....Any Progress?

• PeskyPesky member
    Thanks for asking!!  Well, good news it was productive.  Bad news -- I'm not in labor.  :::sigh::::  However, for whatever reason (didn't eat weird food or anything), I am now internally, uh, clean in the digestive department after a fun run at midnight to the bathroom and still feeling a little icky stomach-wise so I am REALLY hoping this is a sign of something starting soon.  Very soon.  Otherwise, I am going to spend the day weeding (which I didn't get to yesterday), making lemon bars and sulking irrationally about still being pg....

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

• I was like that for two days (the icky tummy) before I had Kaylee, so this could be it!! I will send all the labor vibes I can to you and could you send some of those lemon bars?

Dawn

• Loading the player...
  • Hey Jen - LOL - you beat me to it!  I was just going to post the same question.  Thanks for asking!  Nope nothing here either (ugh!), ate really good Parmesan yesterday (added a little tabasco), walked a few miles (felt like it anyways) shopping w/ mom. Spent too much money, of course. 

We went to b-fast this morning at a little local spot in our neighborhood and all the waitresses can't believe i'm still pregnant. It's literally become the joke now. 

Today's plan of action, cleaning the front porch, planting new flowers and laundry.  I have a visit w/ OB tomorrow and if all goes according to plan, and depending on the final weight estimate, I'll be induced tomorrow or c-sectioned on Tuesday.  We'll see what she says and i'll let you ladies know as soon as I can.  YAY!  Big Smile

image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Good luck to you both! This is so exciting! Big Smile
  • Oh and BTW - I really hate the jerk u/s tech who had the brainiac idea of moving my date up!   Confused

It's been 3wks of waiting and waiting and waiting and .....sorry, had to add that little tidbit in ... :o)

image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • GL to you both!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"