TTC after 35
Options

In honor of all the advice related posts

I had my own this morning...

I went in to get a bikini wax done and it had been since March when I was last in there.  (It's just not as easy with DS now because I hate to give up my weekends, but I also feel guilty asking my Mom to come babysit just for me to go get a bikini wax.)

Well, I walk in and the aesthetician (sp?) asks me if I'm pg yet (I told her last time we were trying again).  I say no and then we proceed through the appt.  Well, at the end, she says (I certainly hope she was joking), well you know you weren't getting pg because you haven't been in for regular bikini waxes, so now that you've been in you'll get pg.

Hmm, I was very regularly getting waxed the first time we tried and it took an IUI to get pg, so I don't think it had anything to do with your waxing skills.  If it was then I think you would have a line out your door with ladies who were trying to get pg.Tongue Tied 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10

Re: In honor of all the advice related posts

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"