Houston Babies

overnights, size 2?

has anyone seen overnight diapers in this small a size?

basically, we have stopped changing mathis's diaper after his 10:30 feeding b/c he wakes up completely when we do and a couple of times has taken 2 hours to go back to sleep. he will sleep fine in his wet diaper but we have leaks so were hoping to get some more absorbant ones for night but i can only find 3 at the smallest... 

Re: overnights, size 2?

• is he still too small for the bum genius? We started successfully  using those on Tracey as a night diaper when she moved into size 2s. Double stuffed they still get her through the night with out any leaks and she isn't bothered by the wetness.
  • I don't remember seeing that size, but then I wasn't looking for it at that time, I'll keep my eyes out for you.  With G the overnights were always a size bigger than he normally wears.
    image Oh Joy to the World!!
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemelrrr:
    is he still too small for the bum genius? We started successfully  using those on Tracey as a night diaper when she moved into size 2s. Double stuffed they still get her through the night with out any leaks and she isn't bothered by the wetness.

he will *not* sleep in a wet cd. bugger. i am hoping when he gets a little bigger it won't bother him as much. he just does not want to cooperate with my CD plans. lol.

• We don't change C's diaper overnight anymore.  Her good old pampers swaddlers have held up fine.  
  • Try going up a size in whatever diaper you are using.  This worked well for us.  It also helps to avoid blowouts leaking too.
  • Overnights don't start until size 3 - we were in your same problem for a while too.  I ended up buying size 3 Huggies and they worked through the night, for some reason the Pampers just didn't fit right until he was bigger and truly in the 3. 
  • Maybe change the diaper before you feed him, instead of after?
  • imageNanner:
    Maybe change the diaper before you feed him, instead of after?

he tends to poop when i feed him. the other night, just as he was done nursing and seemingly asleep, he blew out his diaper in one feel poop. it also went through his pajamas and swaddle. next time he can sleep in it b/c this was at 2:30 and he didn't go back to sleep until almost 5

• I know for Joe I just doubled up the diaper...  :-p
  • imageIMFun:
    I know for Joe I just doubled up the diaper...  :-p

That was going to be my suggestion. 

Crazy Christmas Kids!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"