TTC after 35

Anybody hear from QE2?

QE if you're out there I'm thinking about you.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anybody hear from QE2?

• QE2QE2 member
    Thanks for thinking about me Mexine, makes me feel better :) I was just taking a little break to regroup. With my negative beta, the arrival of AF, and the thought about what's to come with IVF attempt #3, I mentally "checked-out" for a few days. Too many emotions to handle all at once, and I realized regret is what I'm struggling with the most. The good news...I'm meeting with a psychologist tomorrow that specializes in IF. Hopefully we can get me back to healthy and positive again, I don't wear bitter and depressed well....it's not my color ;) ? Happy O'ing!
    TTC since 3/08 DOR, High FSH, Hypothyroid, Uterine Polyps, blocked tube, MFI, 5 rounds of clomid, 5 IVF attempts, 2 hysteroscopies, 2 natural conceptions=2 losses (Methotrexate, D&C) Successful DE cycle twins born 10/7/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • QE...I too have been thinking about you!

I think that meeting with a professional is a good step, and I hope that he/she can help you.

We are all pulling for you. (((hugs)))

• Loading the player...
  • Hi QE!! I think it is great that you are seeing a therapist.  TTC is very difficult mentally, much more so than I expected.
  • Hi QE-  I missed you around here. I haven't been on the board the past couple of days so sorry for my late reply. I'm glad you're still out there and regrouping.  I hope everything went will yesterday with the psych. I'm also glad to see that you still have your sense of humor. Hopefully the psych will help you get in the right mindset, and that #3 will be successful. 
  • Hi, QE.

I've been missing you, too.

I hope your meeting with the psychologist went well, and that you're feeling more like the QE2 we know and love!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"