Houston Babies

I hate her

that mom in our group who brought her sick kid to my house?  C's definately sick now, poor thing.  There goes our weekend plans and any hope for sleep.  I could seriously strangle her.

Re: I hate her

• Oh no! The kid was obviously sick? Playgroups are fun but certainly not worth risking everyone else's health! I'm so sorry.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yeah, it was very obvious. I know it's not the end of the world, but still.  I thought it was an unwritten rule among mom's. 
  • Loading the player...
  • imageucalum93:
    Yeah, it was very obvious. I know it's not the end of the world, but still.  I thought it was an unwritten rule among mom's. 

In my playgroup it is a written rule.  If a mom brings her kid to an event and knows that he is sick she can be kicked out of the group.  It is actually one of the reasons I joined.

Kelly, Mom to Noah 8.27.05 (born at 26 weeks)
  • imageKellyMichelle:

imageucalum93:
    Yeah, it was very obvious. I know it's not the end of the world, but still.  I thought it was an unwritten rule among mom's. 

In my playgroup it is a written rule.  If a mom brings her kid to an event and knows that he is sick she can be kicked out of the group.  It is actually one of the reasons I joined.

That is awesome!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageKellyMichelle:

imageucalum93:
    Yeah, it was very obvious.?I know it's not the end of the world, but still.? I thought it was an unwritten rule among mom's.?

In my playgroup it is a written rule.? If a mom brings her kid to an event and knows that he is sick she can be kicked out of the group.? It is actually one of the reasons I joined.

DItto this. ?It's a written rule in my group, and the moms generally (except one idiot) are EXCELLENT about this. ?I had a playgroup at my house one time and one of the little boys threw up on his mom ~ she was horrified and immediately took him home just in case. ?Unfortunately, he and Char had been playing together so she got sick as well, but it wasn't the mom's fault because she left seconds after he threw up.

It should be a WRITTEN rule. ?It is in poor taste and absolutely unacceptable for a mom to blatantly disregard the health of other children (and moms, for that matter). ?UGH. ?I would be so pissed. ??

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"