North Carolina Babies
Options

kjennn

I see you around!!!  Hey - how are you feeling??? Looks like everything is going well, congrats!

Re: kjennn

• Options

Hi!! I've had some down time at work and not much to do at home, so i've been online more :)  Things are going great with this pg so far, its funny, I was actually going to page you b/c I finally made an appt with the OB group that you suggested awhile ago for this coming Monday..I'm very excited, and happy to leave my current practice which I dislike a lot. We went to an optional u/s place to find out the sex (b/c we are very impatient!) and found out we are having a boy, so the shopping has officially begun!

How are things with  you? Alex is SO cute, and getting so big...I love your sig. pics.

M/C #1 BFP 5/26/08, missed m/c discovered 9w1d (blighted ovum) M/C #2 BFP 11/19/08, missed m/c discovered at 12w1d (triploidy) BFP!! 3/27 Due date 12/5/09 Benjamin Tate is here! Born 12-1-09, 9lbs 5oz, 22" via C-Section M/C #3: d/x ectopic, methotrexate given 2/11 BFP!! 7/12, due 3-21-12
  • Options

CONGRATS on your lil man!  Boys are so much fun.  Good Luck with boys clothes - you dont find the selection like you will for little girls.  My fav stores are Childrens Place (they have kick a$$ sales) and Old Navy.

Which OB Group - Providence Womens Care?  I know I have suggested them before and I love them.   Dr Arronte is my Dr, but all of them there are great. 

I am so happy for you guys that things are going great this time around.  Please stop in more often.  Its great to see you on here!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"