North Carolina Babies

BRU Coupon question

Can I stack? 2 examples...

1. I just got a coupon for 15% off a video monitor. Can I use that and a 15% off a single item?

2. There is also a coupon for $2 off Huggies Natural. I have a manufactures coupon for $3 off. Can I use both?

Thanks!

Re: BRU Coupon question

• #1 no

#2 yes

BRU will not let you stack their coupons anymore, but they'll let you stack man. coupons.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagemrsmikey:

#1 no

#2 yes

BRU will not let you stack their coupons anymore, but they'll let you stack man. coupons.

1. BOOO!! That would have been a really good deal. 

2. I will be buying some diapers this weekend.

Thanks Mikey!

• Loading the player...
  • imagesms297:

1. I just got a coupon for 15% off a video monitor. Can I use that and a 15% off a single item?

2. There is also a coupon for $2 off Huggies Natural. I have a manufactures coupon for $3 off. Can I use both?

Thanks!

I have been able to work around #1 by buying two items. ?I don't know how to explain it to make the most sense or if they have since fixed the loophole, but I had the same scenario and I bought a candy bar to use the second coupon and it still applied it to the largest item. ?It just required two items to use two coupons.

• imageEvans:
    imagesms297:

Thanks!

I have been able to work around #1 by buying two items.  I don't know how to explain it to make the most sense or if they have since fixed the loophole, but I had the same scenario and I bought a candy bar to use the second coupon and it still applied it to the largest item.  It just required two items to use two coupons.

Very interesting.

• imagemrsmikey:
    imageEvans:
    imagesms297:

Thanks!

I have been able to work around #1 by buying two items.  I don't know how to explain it to make the most sense or if they have since fixed the loophole, but I had the same scenario and I bought a candy bar to use the second coupon and it still applied it to the largest item.  It just required two items to use two coupons.

Very interesting.

Def. very interesting! If that works I could get the digital Summer monitor for $166. I am going to see if I can make it work this weekend. Thanks Evans!!

• There's also a $5 off $25 coupon on the Coupon board on the nest.  You might be able to get that in somehow.

• Well CRAP! I just looked at my coupons and 1 expires on July 2nd and the other starts July 3rd. BRU knew I was gonna try to pull this!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"