Two Under 2
Options

carseat ?

I drive a Saturn Ion Coupe, that was bought before we got pg with our daughter, the carseat situation is tight. Her rear facing infant carrier is currently in the middle of the back seat. I do not want to switch her to foward facing until she is two. When the new baby is born she will be just under 12 months

We have a new bundle of joy comming in 6 weeks. I have been looking into the Combi Coccaro Convertable seat for our daughter, and put her behind the passenger seat and try to fit the infant carrier in the middle. Or possible just buying two of the Combi seat and having them both rear facing.  

Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas on car seats?

Unfortunaly we are unable to purchase a new car at this time.

Thanks!!!!

Re: carseat ?

• Options

I think in your case you would have to put one on each side. I'm not sure that 2 carseats would fit right next to each other in such a small car.

Try the Radian carseat for your older one - those are more streamlined.

GL! 

image Mommy to Barbara 11/8/05, Elisabeth 5/13/07, Loukas 12/23/08 and Lazarus 09/25/12
  • Options

I'm in a similar situation. We bought the Combi Cocorro but have yet to install it in our car. It fits great next to our Graco SnugRide but we have a '02 Toyota Highlander. I have the Cocorro behind the driver's seat (rear-facing) and the SnugRide in the middle.

I have also considered buying another Cocorro and getting rid of the SnugRide, BUT it is so convenient to take the baby out in the car seat if he is sleeping. I've heard they are making a stroller for the Cocorro but I'm not sure how easy it would be to uninstall/install the car seat every time, you know?

We also have a 4-door Corolla and I haven't tried the two seats next to each other in that yet. (But I think they are actually going to fit!! Without having to move the seat forward too much!) We couldn't find anything else that would fit behind the seat (rear-facing) in our Corolla.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    thanks for both of your suggestions!  Hopefully we will get the carseat soon and both will fit!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"