Pregnant after 35
Options

AW: couple more pics

I swear the birth story is coming...prolonged severe sleep deprivation has made it nearly impossible for me to convey consistent complete coherent thoughts.

image about fifteen minutes after delivery, me holding her while her very happy/proud papa waits patiently for his turn to hold her

image this is Summer holding her brand new baby SISTER(three blood brothers + two "adopted" brothers and FINALLY A SISTER!)

image Ari napping with sleeping baby Orchid (ok, so i placed sleeping baby beside sleeping big boy, but the end result is still cuteness!)

image "To err is human but to forgive is divine" - I get my "happily-ever-after" after all!!!!

Re: AW: couple more pics

• Options
    Awww... so sweet!  You all look wonderful!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Wonderful pics - thanks for sharing!

<<looks around to see if DH is looking>> And your baby daddy is hot! Wink

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    steverstever member
    Awwww... you guys are breaking my heart with the cuteness!!! I'm so happy for you Kandie!
  • Options
    You make some incredibly good looking children!  Congrats on your whole beautiful family!
    DD1 is 3, DD2 is 1.
  • Options
    nisemsnisems member
    So beautiful!!!  Can't wait to hear the birth story too Smile
  • Options
    Yay!  Those pics are too cute!
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    WHOA! Wait just a minute, woman! What's this? Kandie is kissing a boy! lol! Okay sister- DETAILS! I am so excited for you! The pics are great!
  • Options
    Sooooooooo cute!  Thanks for sharing your family pics:)
  • Options
    Kandie! seriously beautiful kids you have there momma!  Congrats on the wonderful family and thanks for sharing...
    image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    beautiful pics!  so glad everything is working out so wonderfully 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"