North Carolina Babies
Options

OK...WTF?

Baby girl has been SSTN for almost 3 weeks now. 2 nights ago, she wakes up at 2am wide awake. Last night 5am wide awake. WHY??? I want my sleep back!!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers /">< imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: OK...WTF?

• Options
    I hope it's just a random thing for you.  Nate STTN pretty early and then stopped around 4 months when he started teething.  It was really hard to from getting lots of sleep to dealing with lots of night wakings again.  :(
  • Options
    STTN never lasts forever, and it SUCKS!!  I'm sorry, hopefully it's just a fluke and she'll go back to sleeping all night soon.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagemrsmikey:
    STTN never lasts forever, and it SUCKS!!  I'm sorry, hopefully it's just a fluke and she'll go back to sleeping all night soon.

Ditto Mikey -- we still go through phases with Alex and he STTN pretty early too...but every once in a while he will go through a phase and get up at night.

• Options
    It is never a done deal! I hope she goes back to her old ways quick. GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Ok - i'm glad I'm not alone!  Ella has STTN since about 9 weeks, but every so often she's up 3 times a night.  I guess it makes you that much more thankful when she does STTN. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Sadly they are all right.
  • Options
    CRAP! :( That sucks,
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers /">< imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

Natalie didn't consistently STTN until around 10 mo old and she still has a night here and there where she wakes up for something.  I imagine this will continue well into her school years (nightmares, etc. as they get older).

I hope she starts sleeping well again soon!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    If I remember correctly, I think there is a 3 month growth spurt...she might just be hungry.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"