Secondary IF
Options

Transfer went great...2ww sucks

So besides the fact that we sat there for 2 hours before the Dr came in to talk to us about the thawing...things ended up going well.  Both thawed nicely and were both rated 2bb.  They are now inside me hopefully snuggling in.  I had some cramping this morning but am fine now.  Back to work tomorrow but still trying to take it easy.  I hate the waiting...as I know you all know too well.... am trying to keep busy and not think about it too much.  Although my husband is already asking me if I feel pregnant!

Beta 7/6

Thanks for all the well wishes

Daughter born July 2008; Daughter born March 2010 Son born August 2011

Re: Transfer went great...2ww sucks

• Options
    Good luck and snuggle in little embabies!
  • Options
    Yay!  Glad the transfer went well today.  Hope they are getting all snuggled in.  Can't wait to here the announcement in a couple weeks.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Snugging vibes!
  • Options
    I am sure they are snuggling nice and tight! ?I have a feeling we are going to be on a BFP roll:)
  • Options
    Oh boy, I've got my fingers crossed for you.  That is an excellent thaw rating Smile
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"