Secondary IF

Looking for some answers!! :)

I went in for a progesterone blood test yesterday (CD21) and the level was 39.44. When I called for the level, the nurse didn't know what that meant and the doctor hasn't call me yet. Everything I have "googled" says that anything over 15 is normal and that that shows ovulation....isn't my level too high?  I did clomid (50) for the first time so I don't know if that has anything to do with it?   I seem to be having some ovary pains today but I have not had any CM AT ALL (which I have read is a side effect of clomid) so I am wondering if I am about to ovulate or have?  I had a mc last March and never had a regular cycle so went on BCP Feb-April and then did a HSG in May and everything looked "good".  Any word of advice?? Oh ya, I do have 4 1/2 year old twins (concieved naturally on our first try) and last year before the mc, we concieved our 2nd month of trying so I have never had to do this charting/observing/bloodwork! 

Thanks to ANYONE who can keep me sane for the next week until I can test!

Re: Looking for some answers!! :)

• It sounds from your level and cycle day, you would have already ovulated. That number is great! Many of us are thrilled to be over 5!! I Sometimes clomid can interfere with CM, but not always. You will also not always notice fertile CM! Good Luck!!
  • Ditto FTG.  That's a great number and definitely shows you have already O'ed.

Clomid made me like the Sahara down there.  Preseed is your friend :)  So long as you have some fertile CM at your cervix you are good to go.  You don't have to actually feel lots of it on the outside for it to be there.

GL!!

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks, Ladies! I have not known if I have O'ed since my MC last spring so it is reassuring! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"