Chantilly/Reston/Herndon daycare recs needed — The Bump
D.C. Area Babies

Chantilly/Reston/Herndon daycare recs needed

I've been searching for in-home daycares in the Chantilly/herndon/reston area and have only found one I like so far. The one I liked was a rec from a neighbor and the rest were just random places I called and I would never send my LO there. I can't get any more recs, all the moms in my neighborhood are SAHMs.

SO, does anyone love their in home day care arrangement? If so, please email me at spoppe at gmail. dot com.

Thanks so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Chantilly/Reston/Herndon daycare recs needed

• I know I'm a few days late, but I really love my Sterling, VA in home daycare provider.  I only send my little one 1 day a week and right now he is the only child besides her two girls.  She is helping out other full in home daycares in the area, all are really great, until she can find some more children.  If you are interested this far out (right at the intersection of 28 and 7), email me at nhall at hspdirect dot com.

Other option for you is Infant-toddler family day care.  I interviewed a few people and liked them, but I fell in love with my provider and she was within walking distance to my house.

You will find someone, stay patient...I remember what it was like--I was in your boat a year ago!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards